RE: [uos-convene] Upper Ontologies Summit: NSF attendees

To: "'Upper Ontology Summit convention'" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:53:32 -0500
Maria,
        Let me take a crack at some of your questions.    (01)

Tanya Korelsky may still be able to register for the March 15th meeting at
the web site: https://rproxy.nist.gov/CRS/conf_ext.cfm?conf_id=1536    (02)

If the site comes up, then they will still take the registration. If it does
not, please get back to me and I will see what I can do. Once she registers,
she will be able to pick up her pass at the main entrance to NIST.    (03)

I would recommend she comes to both sessions on March 15th.     (04)

Regarding having a presentation ready, you and she might want to simply
think about some remarks regarding your interests in ontologies, and your
thoughts on how better interoperability among upper ontologies would help,
in your mind. I don't think you need to prepare a regular presentation, but
as a stakeholder in the area, you may be asked for your perspective during
the morning session. I defer to Brand Niemann, who is chairing that session.    (05)

Finally, I intend to have a couple of annotated maps of the campus
distributed to this mailing list prior to the meeting, which should help
with finding your way.    (06)

Hope this helps,    (07)

- Steve Ray    (08)