Re: [uos-org] Re: [uos-convene] UOS co-sponsorship

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit Organizing Committee <uos-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 05:40:51 -0800
 > Can we list "The Applied Ontology journal" as
 > a UOS 'co-sponsor' too?    (01)

[ppy] Sorry, Nicola and Mark, please ignore the request ...
you've already granted the permission earlier. ... See addition
on our list at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit#nidKLW    (02)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)