Re: [uom-ontology-std] uom-ontology-std - Wiki

To: David Leal <david.leal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:19:12 -0700
Dear David,    (01)

Wow ... Great work!    (02)

Yes ... of course, that what wiki's are for.  Except where it is
stated that a page is maintained by specific individuals (e.g. with
our Summit Communique pages), anyone can write into any page on the
OntologWiki[1].    (03)

As you may have already noticed that I have created two pages already:    (04)

(a) a "UoM" page - intended for general UoM related work, resources,
...etc. - http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM , and    (05)

(b) a "UoM_Ontology_Standard" for thour specific exercise here -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard    (06)

You might start by editing your namesake page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DavidLeal
There is a one paragraph read up to do, which will help familiarize
you with the syntax used in our particular flavor of the wiki. see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA    (07)

 [1] One logs in (at the upper right corner of a page) and then click
on "Edit text of this page" on the lower left, to get to the editing
window. ... And, if haven't already "created an account" you do that
first. ... Note that it isn't any sort of 'real' account. It just
makes sure the editor is not a spambot, and that the work is properly
attributed. Therefore please create your login as "DavidLeal" if you
please.    (08)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy