Re: [uom-ontology-std] Toward a Quantity and Unit of Measure Ontology-ba

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:58:39 -0700
Thank you Bettina. ... Dave McComb of Semantic Arts has been in the
conversation too, and presented on Gist during our Jun-16 panel
session.
see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_06_19    (01)

My earlier re-post to this list - see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/uom-ontology-std/2009-07/msg00003.html#nid02
was an attempt to bring people up to speed on some of the pertinent
conversation that has transpired on this Quantity and Unit of Measure
Ontology-based Standard initiative.    (02)

Regards.  =ppy