[uom-ontology-std] Gist Enterprise Ontology

To: 'uom-ontology-std' <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Schimanski, Bettina" <bschima@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:16:13 -0600
Hi all,    (01)

I apologize if this has already been mentioned as I just joined this mailing
list, but I wanted to make sure you are all aware of an effort called Gist
which is an Enterprise Ontology that is made freely available by Semantic Arts
and contains within it many Unit of Measure concepts that might be of interest
for a standard. To find out more about it see here: http://gist-ont.com/    (02)

~ Bettina    (03)

Bettina Schimanski  Phd.
Sandia National Laboratories
P.O. Box 5800, MS 1137
Albuquerque, NM 87185-1137
Tel: (505) 284-7604  Fax: (505) 844-8558
Email: bschima@xxxxxxxxxx    (04)