uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] [uom-ontology-std] Ontolog Panel Discussion: Ad

To: "Raskin, Rob (388M)" <robert.g.raskin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chip Masters <masters.chip@xxxxxxxxx>, Hans-Peter.de.Koning@xxxxxxx
Cc: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:44:24 -0800
Thank you for the heads up, Rob.    (01)

The challenge would be for you, Chip and Hans Peter to sync up among
yourselves (off-line, as the case may be) and with PatHayes and
DavidLeal too, to produce the *one* owl UoM_ontology_standard.    (02)

The plan was that we get all the drafting done, before even moving
over to OASIS, so that we will onlyt be leveraging the OASIS-SDO
setting to make the work into a recognized "standard." ... I guess we
are still aiming to do just that.    (03)

Hope you, Chip and HansPeter can have a joint message to deliver at
the session tomorrow.    (04)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy