uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] Framing how we should move forward on the UoM i

To: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:23:25 -0700
> *  as agreed, Peter will be creating a new [uom-ontology-admin]
> mailing list so that we can capture and archive our
> admin/planning/coordination process and conversation for transparency
> and ease-of-reference.    (01)

I have already created the new [uom-ontology-admin] mailing list as
discussed in the last conference call.    (02)

With this message, I am moving the conversation over to that list.
Therefore, from now on, one would only need to post to
<uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to address this entire group.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy
--    (04)

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> changes (especially those that needs to be in before we make the
> public announcement), email me (on this thread, copying everyone here)
> in the next 2~3 hours, please.
>
> *  as agreed, Peter will be creating a new [uom-ontology-admin]
> mailing list so that we can capture and archive our
> admin/planning/coordination process and conversation for transparency
> and ease-of-reference. ... I'll be doing it later today, and will
> subscribe everyone on this conversation to it by default. I suggest
> also adding Laurent Liscia and Jamie Clarke (both from OASIS), as well
> as Bob Dragoset (NIST). Please nominate others who should be on that
> list. ... I also plan on forwarding part of this thread over, as
> initial content. If there is any objection, please let me know.
>
> ... lots more covered, please review the proceedings/notes at:
>
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/GettingOrganized#nid2281
>  and provide your comments, input, suggestions, etc. on this thread.
>

> Thanks & regards.  =ppy
> --    (05)

> On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Great! Thank you very much, Howard. ...  I including the link to your
>> work below (for the convenience of folks here) ...
>> see:
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard_OASIS_TC_Charter_Draft
>>
>> ALL: may I also take the opportunity to remind everyone here that our
>> next coordination call will be on tomorrow -
>>  Monday 2009.10.19 starting at 11:00am EDT / 8:00am PDT / 4:00pm BST
>> / 15:00 UTC
>>
>> See call details, add you items/contents/references for discussion,
>> and see developing agenda
>> at:
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/GettingOrganized#nid2281
>>
>> Talk to you all tomorrow!
>>

>> Best regards.  =ppy
>> --    (06)

>> On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Mason, Howard (UK)
>> <Howard.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Draft OASIS charter now available on the Wiki.
>>>
>>> Plese note a number of unanswered questions to be addressed at the 30
>>> October meeting (SHOUTED IN CAPS), which implies that the meeting needs
>>> to agree scope of activity, workprogram(me) and milestones before
>>> committing to them in the charter.  We also need to find a launch group
>>> of OASIS members that can submit the proposal, with the support of their
>>> Primary representatives.
>>>
>>> This implies that the standardisation stuff comes towards the end of the
>>> agenda, after we have agreed what we want to do and by when.
>>>

>>> Howard Mason
>>> Corporate IT Office
>>> Tel: +44 1252 383129
>>> Mob: +44 780 171 3340
>>> Eml: howard.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> BAE Systems plc
>>> Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
>>> Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151    (07)

>>> present. - see and add developing details at:
>>> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UoM_Ontology_Standard/Conference