uom-ontology-admin

[uom-ontology-admin] Fwd: forum creation test

To: "Mason, Howard (UK)" <Howard.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Frank Olken <folken@xxxxxxx>, "Barkmeyer, Edward J." <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, Steve Ray <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Price <david.price@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joel Bender <jjb5@xxxxxxxxxxx>, David Leal <david.leal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rob Raskin <raskin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chip Masters <masters.chip@xxxxxxxxx>, Pat Hayes <phayes@xxxxxxx>, Gunther Schadow <gschadow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Laurent M Liscia <laurent.liscia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dragoset, Robert A." <robert.dragoset@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: CIM3 SysAdmin <admin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:21:59 -0700
All,    (01)

I have already created the new [uom-ontology-admin] mailing list as
discussed in the last conference call. I would to make sure the list
works for each and everyone and that we are all communicating
properly.    (02)

Each and everyone of you should have received a test message like the
forwarded message below, please ...    (03)

1. check to make sure you did get the test message (if not, please
check your spam folder or configure you spam software to accept
messages from this mailing list).    (04)

2. Please make a reply (to acknowledge the message) just to make sure
you can post to it properly too.    (05)

Contact me if there is any question or problem.    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy