uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] UoM 2009.10.22 & 2009.10.30 session - preparati

To: Chip Masters <masters.chip@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:14:40 -0700
Thank you, Chip, for the heads up.    (01)

> [CM]   I may be able to call in tomorrow, ...    (02)

[ppy]  great, will look forward to talking to you tomorrow. We can (and should)
at least do some coordination there to facilitate the process in having the
deliverables ready for the Oct-30 workshop.    (03)

> [CM]  I have made plans to be in DC for the face-to-face.    (04)

[ppy]  Fantastic ... I'll add you to the list of registered attendees,
and Frank will
make arrangements to have a badge ready for you at the front lobby on Oct-30.
See you then!    (05)

Regards.  =ppy