socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Draft agenda for SOCoP Meeting - Wed. January 18th, 20

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 07:30:05 -0800

Thank you, Gary.

One can also call in (for free) via skype, by connecting to the skypeID="joinconference" and then entering the (same) PIN="141184#" when prompted. ... for skype callers who runs into trouble locating the dialpad with the latest skype software, it's under the "Call" dropdown menu (select "Show dial pad").

=ppy