socop-forum

[socop-forum] February SOCoP meeting (using new teleconf #) is this Wed

To: Socop Forum <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:27:20 -0500

The next SOCoP-INTEROP  Meeting is Wednesday Feb. 16, 2011 from 11:00 - 12:00 Eastern time.

 There is a NEW Teleconference # for 2011 which is :  1.218.844.8060
 Conference ID: 4519746#  We plan on using this number for subsequent meetings.

The main Agenda is to discuss what each of us is doing for INTEROP and planning out the upcoming months.

Nancy will update here activities: REU, WLIA, ASPRS, DG, potential ACM GIS workshop
Updates will likely include  an update by James a& Gary about attendance at UCGIS and  coordinating with Sean Ahearn and the BoK along with coordinating with Shaowen Wang and the CyberGIS project

There will be an update on HUBzero  since several of us are looking at HUBzero and deciding on layout and organizational issues by next week, and complementing on the wiki
-Consolidating use cases we already have; gathering solutions we already have or could get going
As time permits we may discuss Gary's idea of directors/consultants

--
Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.   gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx
NSF INTEROP Project