socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] January SOCoP meeting (using new teleconf #) is this W

To: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>, "Moeller, John J." <john.moeller@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:03:46 -0800
Gary, John and All,    (01)

I have been swamped by the Ontology Summit work, especially on what it
takes to get ready for the Ontology Summit Launch this Thursday. I
afraid I won't be able to join the call tomorrow.    (02)

Have a good meeting tomorrow.    (03)

Best regards.  =ppy    (04)

p.s. hope you can All join us at the OntologySummit2011 Launch Event
on Thursday - please refer to details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_01_20