socop-forum

[socop-forum] Internship search

To: socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: gianfranco gliozzo <gfremail@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:53:07 +0100

Hello

I am Gianfranco Gliozzo an Italian civil engineer finalizing a Msc in GIS (www.msc-gima.nl).

The Msc is held by four Dutch institutions TU Delft, University of Utrecht, ITC Enschede, Wageningen University, sharing their expertise in research and education in the GIS field.

For the final thesis I designed and tested SPARQL queries across the LOD to obtain a linguistic query expansion over LinkedGeoData using WordNet(2.0) RDF/OWL.

I am looking for a hosting company for the Internship.

The ideal company might have the core business in the geoinformation field.

Thank you