socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Next SOCoP Meeting is Wed July 21

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:12:38 -0400
Oj,
Thanks for the update.  As you might have seen in the minutes, I've been in contact with the organizers.

Regards,

Gary

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Clark Jonathan R NGA-AEA USA CIV <Jonathan.R.Clark@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Gary;

I have a meeting conflict on Wednesday, and will not be able to
participate in this session...sorry.

I have need heard back from the several parties at GMU on their plans
for the Oct STIDS meeting, but will contact them again this week.   I'll
keep the group aprised on what I find via email.

Thank you,

Jon