[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [socop-forum] Next SOCoP Meeting is Wed July 21

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Clark Jonathan R NGA-AEA USA CIV" <Jonathan.R.Clark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:55:36 -0400
Message-id: <86E5D3E94730B84D847C5439989ABBE4071595F0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gary;    (01)

I have a meeting conflict on Wednesday, and will not be able to
participate in this session...sorry.    (02)

I have need heard back from the several parties at GMU on their plans
for the Oct STIDS meeting, but will contact them again this week.   I'll
keep the group aprised on what I find via email.    (03)

Thank you,    (04)

Jon    (05)

-----Original Message-----
From: socop-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:socop-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:30 PM
To: Socop Forum
Subject: [socop-forum] Next SOCoP Meeting is Wed July 21    (06)

The next SOCoP Meeting is Wednesday July 21 2010 from 11:00 - 12:00 EDT
The Teleconference # is: 866-740-2200 and the Participant  code is:
9765978#    (07)

 Proposed Agenda is similar to June (Order may vary depending on
participant schedules/constraints)    (08)

1. Introductions                                                John
Moeller    (09)

2.      Workplan for 2010 including
a.        Plans for the Fall workshop and STIDS -paper
b.           Update on the ongoing Demo development.
c.         Further development of a  reference model and OGC
collaboration    (010)

3.      Update on efforts to populate the Open Ontology Repository for
SOCoP (Mike Dean and Gary Berg-Cross)    (011)

4.      SC32/38 status
5.      Update on USGS integrated National Map (TNM) data becoming
6.      Other Items/New Business    (012)

As a reference the following a summay of prominent action items:    (013)

1.      Demo weave in value proposition - Mike and Dave will look into
2.      Laura on SC32/38 status
3.      Nancy on NSF and help from intern
4.      Mike and Dave for submission for STIDS
5.      Gary follow up with Leo/Paulo on 26th workshop and solicit ideas
for agenda topics
6.      John follow up on
7.      John Clark follow up with GMU folks.
8.      Gary will send errors on OOR to Mike    (014)

        Gary Berg-Cross,  Ph.D.
        SOCoP Executive Secretary
        Knowledge Strategies
        Semantic Technology
        Potomac, MD
        240-426-0770    (015)

Msg Archives:   
Unsubscribe: mailto:socop-forum-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Community Shared Files: 
Community Wiki:     (016)
<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>