oor-nsf07601

[oor-nsf07601] Updated project description

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:02:09 -0500 (EST)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

Thanks for all of the corrections.  I have attached the latest copy.
Check that your edits are included.    (01)

Mike, you wrote:    (02)

"I notice that neither I nor BBN are mentioned in the Project Description,
which might lead reviewers to question our role.  Given the application
rather than technology focus, I don't see an obvious place to add it.
Hopefully the bio-sketch will be sufficient to address our contributions."    (03)

I would prefer that both you and BBN be mentioned in the Project
Description.  How about adding something to the "Engage at the frontiers
of science and engineering research and education" section?  Could you
expand slightly on "he will be engaging in research on federation among
OOR and non-OOR registries, repositories, and collaborative development
environments (including Semantic MediaWiki)." which I already have in the
Key Personnel document?  We don't have much more space in the 7 pages, but
this is important.    (04)

-- Ken    (05)

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-nsf07601/
Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/community/project/OOR/nsf07601/