oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] Updated project description

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:57:49 -0500

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

> Thanks for all of the corrections.  I have attached the latest copy.
> Check that your edits are included.    (01)

Still needed are    (02)

page 3    (03)

   develop development => include development?    (04)

page 5    (05)

   ontologies, it also => ontologies; it also    (06)

   or for ontologies => or ontologies    (07)

> I would prefer that both you and BBN be mentioned in the Project
> Description.  How about adding something to the "Engage at the
> frontiers of science and engineering research and education"
> section?  Could you expand slightly on "he will be engaging in
> research on federation among OOR and non-OOR registries,
> repositories, and collaborative development environments (including
> Semantic MediaWiki)." which I already have in the Key Personnel
> document?  We don't have much more space in the 7 pages, but this is
> important.    (08)

How about adding the following sentence at the end of section 2.2.    (09)

In particular, Mike Dean, an OOR co-convener, will engage in research
on federation among OOR and non-OOR registries, repositories, and
collaborative development environments (including the emerging area of
Semantic Wikis).    (010)

Thanks!    (011)

        Mike    (012)

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-nsf07601/