Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: our next OOR meeting - Tue 2014.07.15

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tim Reddehase <tredd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pouchard, Line Catherine" <linepouchard@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:05:32 -0700
Thank you, Todd and Dalia. Others on the team ... we are still looking
to hear from you! =ppy    (01)

All,    (02)

One last chance for feedback ... (let's try to tie this down today)

> Shall we confirm our next OOR-team meeting for:
>
> Tue 2014.07.15 -- 1.5-Hr confcall
> starting 7:00am PDT / 10:00am EDT / 4:00pm CEST / 3:00pm BST /  14:00 UTC
>
> ... please voice your objections (within 3 days) if you are joining
> the meeting but can't make it on 7/15 (if so, please suggest two
> alternatives.)    (03)

RSVP too (especially, Nancy Wiegand, Gary Berg-Cross and Mike Dean,
since we are moving the Jul-8 date in view of your input), if you
intend to join this team meeting, since we are meeting again for a
really long time (our last OOR meeting was on Tue 2013.12.10) there
will be a lot of strategizing and planning issues to take care of.    (04)

Agenda suggestions too, please
... in particular, TillMossakowski and Tim Reddehase - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-forum/2014-06/msg00000.html#nid04 -
can we wait on the API session (make that the next) so we can focus on
OOR team strategy and planning at this meeting?    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy