Re: [oor-forum] [bioportal-announce] Announcing BioPortal Release 3.12

To: Ray Fergerson <ray.fergerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:10:31 -0800
Thank you very much, Ray ... the information is most helpful (for our
planning purposes.)    (01)

The timing is great! We (led by MikeDean) are planning on a
"hackathon" for OntologySummit2013 (revolving around evaluation tools
in ontology software environments,) which is likely to happen in the
late-March, or April time-frame.    (02)

Can you keep us posted (ref. the progress on the publication and
testing) on the new API. I am almost certain something synergistic can
come out of the exercise, if we try to coordinate things (BioPortal
and OOR API work) a bit, and keep each other apprised and in sync.    (03)

... any sneak peek on your pre-published work-in-progress would
probably be helpful too.    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy