Re: [oor-forum] [bioportal-announce] Announcing BioPortal Release 3.12

To: "'Peter Yim'" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'OpenOntologyRepository-discussion' <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ray Fergerson" <ray.fergerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:58:57 -0800 (PST)
Peter,    (01)

There will be a VM release in March. We have no public docs on the revised
API yet because it is not usable yet. It is similar in functionality to
the current API, we have just revised the call structure and return values
to be much more regular and straightforward. We expect a  public beta for
the API in early April.    (02)

Ray    (03)