[oor-forum] No OOR meeting on Tue 2012-02.14 ... OOR-dev workshop on Tue

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:02:22 -0800
= REMINDER =    (01)

Further to the discussion and conclusion at our OOR team meeting last
week, ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_02_07#nid34E5    (02)

... please be reminded that there will be no OOR meeting tomorrow.    (03)

On Tuesday the following week, i.e. Tue 2012.02.21, we will be having
a OOR-dev workshop, when parties who are planning to contribute code
will hopefully be showing up and having made their first attempts to
create a tab on an (BioPortal-based) OOR development instance. We can
all compare notes, share experiences, and further discuss how we will
be moving OOR development work forward.    (04)

The recent exchange between Ken Baclawski and Paul Alexander maybe be
useful - see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-dev/2012-02/msg00002.html    (05)

Regards. =ppy