oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] Problem with extending the UI

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:32:24 -0800
Ken,

I noticed when trying to run the script/generate command with sudo I got the same error you mentioned. And indeed, running 'sudo printenv PATH' shows that the paths listed there do not contain the ruby binary.

I'm not sure if you're running with sudo, but if you are the following is a workaround:
sudo -E script/generate

The '-E' option preserves the current environment variables when running a command via sudo.

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal