oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] Problem with extending the UI

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:11:12 -0800
Ken,    (01)

You are correct on the folder location, we've updated that on recent
versions of the NCBO Virtual Appliance and thanks for letting me know so
I could update the docs. However, ruby should be available and executing
the script/generate command should work fine.    (02)

If you run 'ruby --version' at the command line, it should return the
ruby version you're using as the default in your path, not a 'No such
file or directory' error. Looking at your error message it almost looks
like the ruby binary has been deleted or moved out of the path.    (03)

Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal
Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research    (04)