Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: Plans for CODS

To: "'OpenOntologyRepository-discussion'" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 16:58:19 -0500
Just to inform the relevant managers:
   I would like to add the COSMO ontology (in OWL format, which was on CODS
server) to the Web Protege server as soon as I am informed of what I need to
do.  The current version is close to that on the CODS server, but it may be
better to upload the latest (minimally modified) version.    (01)

   Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA Inc.
cassidy@xxxxxxxxx