Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Tue 2011.10.04

To: Terry Longstreth <longstreth@xxxxxxx>, Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:39:35 -0700
Terry & All,    (01)

During the Oct-4 meeting, I relayed a report from MikeDean on the
SOCoP presentation at the NSF CyberGIS All Hands Meeting (at Oak Ridge
National Lab, 28~30-Oct-2011), especially regarding the segment
related to OOR. Terry you asked if someone can provide a link to the
slides that were presented.    (02)

For your information, MikeDean has since furnished this information;
you can find that on our meeting proceedings now - please see under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_10_04#nid2X5I
... thanks, Mike.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy