[oor-forum] Fwd: OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2011.08.05

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 11:33:40 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_08_05    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

This is a reminder that we will be having a regular OOR team meeting
this Friday ...    (03)

Date: Friday, 5-Aug-2011
Start time: 6:00am PDT / 9:00am EDT / 3:00pm CEST / 2:00pm BST / 13:00 UTC
* worldclock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=5&year=2011&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=224    (04)

Items to cover include (but not limited to):
*  status update on the OOR Logo quest
* Review status: the upgraded OOR_SandBox - http://sandbox.oor.net/ontologies
* Discussion: the newly adopted dual-track OOR approach (ref.
[http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_07_15#nid2VYW
)
* OOR or joint OOR events planning, for the Fall and beyond
* Revisiting regular meeting time (day-of-week, and starting-time)    (05)

Agenda and other meeting details will be on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_08_05    (06)

Please add any other item you want to see on the agenda under "Agenda
Ideas" on the session page, or post it to this thread.    (07)

Add yourself to the expected attendee list of the session page on the
wiki (or RSVP to me via email, off-list) please.    (08)

This will, again, be an important meeting, please make sure you can
come (or email in any input before the meeting time, on this thread.)    (09)

Hope to see you all at the call this Friday!    (010)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (011)

p.s.  the "OOR Architecture & API Specification Development
Workshop-VII" scheduled for that day has also been postponed (due to a
lack of quorum). We'll be scheduling another time for it at this
coming team meeting.
--    (012)