[oor-forum] Fwd: OOR & SIO Project references

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 09:03:28 -0700
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, May 22, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: OOR & SIO Project references
To: Cory Casanave <cory-c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    (01)

Thank you, John & Cory.    (02)

> [CoryC] I suggest some work be done on a better front page!    (03)

[ppy]  Indeed! This was among one of the things discussed as an action
item at our Thu 2011.05.19 OntologySummit2011 postmortem session - ref
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_05_19    (04)

As MichaelGruninger and others pointed out, the wiki represents a good
workspace, but evidently not an ideal presentation medium ... you guys
are 100% correct! The challenge (when it is a volunteer-based
community, is to get folks motivated enough to volunteer. ... We're
making great headway, though!    (05)

Ali Hashemi is taking the initiative to champion something for this
year's summit results (as a start!)    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy