Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2011.05.06

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew K. Hettinger" <mkhettinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 06:49:29 -0500
Peter,

I'm on my second week of pneumonia and I don't quite have enough energy to do anything as yet so I will miss today. I should be fine next week.

Matt

On 5/4/2011 6:42 PM, Peter Yim wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Quick reminder ...

As agreed during our our Apr-1 OOR team meeting, we will be having
regular OOR-team meetings (rather than themed workshops) on the first
fridays of each month. Therefore, this Friday, 6-May-2011, we'll be
having a regular OOR team meeting again. So ...