Re: [oor-forum] OOR architecture & API Workshop-III - Fri 2011.03.25

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:32:00 -0400
Peter,    (01)

I just reviewed the section of the 2008 Ontology Summit
Communique you referenced and I interpret this/these
gate keeping criteria as a subset of quality control.
Whether all quality controls are implemented through
the 'gate keeper' (as I suggested) is another question.    (02)

With respect to the OOR specification development, I
suggest we not try to resolve this issue immediately.
But we should keep in mind John's suggestion and
anticipate where these capabilities would be implemented.    (03)

Todd    (04)