Re: [oor-forum] OOR architecture & API Workshop-III - Fri 2011.03.25 - p

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:55:09 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

Thanks to everyone who were able to join us at the OOR architecture &
API Workshop-III - Fri 2011.03.25, and for their contribution.    (02)

I am writing to let everyone know that the full proceedings of the
session (Fri 2011.03.25), including transcript and audio are already
in our
archives, and are accessible online.
See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_25
especially proceedings under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_03_25#nid2PY1    (03)

As a reminder, next Friday, 1-Apr-2011, we'll be having a regular OOR
team meeting (which we haven't had for a few weeks already), so we can
step back and look at the overall picture, and do some planning and
coordination.
Meeting details will be developing on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_04_01    (04)

Again, please be cautious about the meeting time for the next
meetings, as both the US and Europe will be on daylight saving or
summer time by then (but there are countries who do not change their
time at all.) Always refer to the session page details (and, if you
please, double check with the "worldclock" page to be sure!)    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy