[oor-forum] FW: [Fwd: BioPortal 2.5 Released]

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:41:12 -0400
Let's come full cycle.    (01)

-----Original Message-----
From: Pan, Dr Jeff Z. [mailto:jeff.z.pan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:48 PM
To: Elisa Kendall; edbark@xxxxxxxx
Cc: OMG Ontology PSIG
Subject: RE: [Fwd: BioPortal 2.5 Released]    (02)

Hi Ed, Elisa and all,    (03)

As Elisa mentioned, our TrOWL Tractable OWL2 infrastructure supports OWL API
and is available for download from    (04)

http://trowl.eu/    (05)

The web site also includes publications related to TrOWL and some How-Tos.
TrOWL has been used in some projects like MOST (Marrying Ontology and Software
Technology).    (06)

Best wishes,    (07)

Jeff    (08)