Re: [oor-forum] Developing a standard for an ontology registry/repositor

To: John Bateman <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "standard-upper-ontology@xxxxxxxx" <standard-upper-ontology@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:24:08 -0500
Thanks, John. I agree. And there is its sister standard ISO 11179 for Metadata
Registries.  Also note that collaborators in the Ontolog OOR effort are
XMDR.org, which extends 11179 metadata registries, BioPortal, and
SemanticMediaWiki.    (01)

Recently too, quite a few European research efforts, most of which are quite
advanced, have been reported on in talks in the Ontolog OOR series.     (02)

Leo    (03)