Re: [oor-forum] Posting to OOR Use Cases wiki page - adding links to XMD

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:43:37 -0400

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/5585/useCasesAndScenarios.html    (02)

 > That is a very intriguing list now.    (03)

I agree it's intriguing.  See the titles copied below.    (04)

JG> But when I click on any of the individual use cases in that
 > list, they are password protected.    (05)

OASIS claims to "drive the development, convergence, and adoption
of open standards for the global information society."    (06)

So why don't they open up their working documents?    (07)

John Sowa
__________________________________________________________________    (08)

1       eBusiness Industry Dictionary: nouns
2       eBusiness Industry Dictionary: BP catalogue
3       Collaborative ontology development
4       Classify content using Ontology class
5       Associate 2 RegistryObjects using an Ontology Class
6       Discover content using semantic queries
7       Extend information model with user-defined classes
8       Ontology search supporting ontology development
9       Associate 2 Semantic Objects using a Lattice Class    (09)

Industry Scenario    (010)

1       Auto Industry: TREAD ACT Compliance
2       Banking Industry: Image-based Check Cashing
3       Air Transport: Defects Tracking and Maintenance    (011)