Re: [oor-forum] inquiry/use cases/etc - working within the Ontolog colla

To: "Alexander Garcia" <cagarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:40:38 -0700
Alex,    (01)

> [ppy] ... I am taking the liberty to respond with a more generic
> answer and copy that to our list/archive.    (02)

[ppy]  as for specifics, I guess it would be easiest if we schedule a
time (say 30~60 minutes) and do a skype session, and do the things you
wanted done together, in real time. Let me know if you want that (or
you are fine after going through the linked material I supplied in my
last message.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy