[oor-forum] Time slot for Regular meetings

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:27:53 -0500
Peter Yim wrote:
> ALL:  Maybe this is a good time to solicit input from everyone ...
> please advice what are good time slots for you?
> Kindly reply to this thread with a few preferences (especially if you
> aren't going to be at the call tomorrow.)
>
>       (01)

Regretfully, I will not be able to attend tomorrow either due to a prior
commitment.    (02)

I propose we block of a regular 90 minute time slot every week but only
meet when there is enough agenda items (typically every 2 weeks)
and try and limit the typical meeting to 60 minutes rather than 90 minutes.    (03)

In periods of increased activity we could meet every week and for 90
minutes as an exception.    (04)

I can meet on Tues, Wed or Friday between 9AM-11AM PT. Thank you.    (05)

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi    (06)

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com    (07)