Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:49:50 -0800
>  > * Date: Wednesday, Mar. 5, 2008
>  > * Start Time: 12:00pm EST / 9:00am PST / 17:00 GMT/UTC
>  > * Expected Call Duration: 1.0~1.25 Hour(s)    (01)

>  The time of this teleconference is in direct conflict with the ODM FTF
>  telecon which means that Elisa and myself
>  cannot participate.  Furthermore, the OWL working group telecon starts
>  at 1PM Eastern Time on Wednesdays and runs
>  until 2:30PM, making this a particularly bad day and time for us.    (02)

[ppy]  Thank you for the input, Evan.    (03)

Regretful indeed that we'll have to miss you and Elisa (...
unfortunately, this time was already locked in at our last call - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2008_02_13#nid19JJ
)    (04)

... we'll try to bring up the issue again when we have to discuss the
time-of-the-next-call at the meeting tomorrow, especially if we want
to institutionalize a weekly slot for this team to sync up.    (05)

ALL:  Maybe this is a good time to solicit input from everyone ...
please advice what are good time slots for you?
Kindly reply to this thread with a few preferences (especially if you
aren't going to be at the call tomorrow.)    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy