Re: [oor-forum] ERRATA - [was -Defining ... OOR Initiative]

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:30:21 -0800
ERRATA - (with thanks to JohnGraybeal for help catching the errors)    (01)

In all my haste last Thursday (trying to get ready for the
OntologySummit2008 launch event) I made a total mess toward the end of
the message below (timestamped: Feb 7, 2008 7:58 AM PST). Therefore,
please ignore the second half of that message and read the following
instead ...    (02)

//
Now that we have put this exercise behind us, let us go ahead and do
some *real* work. In particular:    (03)

1. we are still looking for people to tell us what they can/will bring
to the table on this initiative. Please enter them into the wiki page
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ActiveMemberContribution    (04)

  [... no update.]    (05)

2. Besides studying some very well thought through inputs (say, from
Farrukh, Leo, etc.), we still need your input into a few key areas -
see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/oor-forum/2008-01/msg00041.html    (06)

  [... a wrong link was supplied in my original post.]    (07)

3. do note that our next call is scheduled for Wed 2008.02.13 - 1.5
Hr. starting at: 12:00pm EST / 9:00am PST / 17:00 GMT/UTC. Please mark your
calendars now and refer to details at the wiki session page (closer to
the time) at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2008_02_13
( ... I am still waiting for RSVP's)    (08)

  [... the date was correct on my post, but the time was wrong. Please
use the time shown above, or the ones posted in the wiki session
page.]    (09)

4. The OntologySummit2008 Launch Event is coming up in about an
hour-and-a-half (from now). Since it was this team that originally
proposed the main theme for this year's Summit, I hope everyone can be
there at the Launch and voice how they want the Summit to proceed. See
you there shortly!
Details at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_02_07    (010)

  [... this, of course, has come and gone. Full proceedings of the
session can be found at the session page cited above now.]    (011)

//    (012)

With my apologies.  =ppy
--    (013)