Re: [oor-forum] The OpenOntologyRepository (OOR) wiki homepage has been

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:54:41 -0500
Hi Ravi,    (01)

As you know, deploying actual services etc. is a much bigger deal and
involves much setup effort and operational cost.    (02)

Before we even begin on that we will need to have a clear architecture
and technology / standards selection.
A solution would then have to be implemented to meet the requirements
and then be deployed on a suitably powerd
dedicated server accessible on a suitably reserved domain name (e.g.
www.openontology.com or some such).    (03)

Right now we are in the very beginning stages.    (04)

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi    (06)

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com    (07)