Re: [oor-forum] The OpenOntologyRepository (OOR) wiki homepage has been

To: "OpenOntologyRepository-discussion" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:28:07 -0700
Farukh
I went through the same, it is great, also can we build the rest of OOR
at this site but what about executables?
Thanks.    (01)

Ravi    (02)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (03)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (04)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (05)