Re: [oor-forum] Founding Members Meeting of the Open Ontology Repository

To: "'OpenOntologyRepository-discussion'" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Claypool, Kajal" <claypool@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:56:16 -0500
I should be able to join.    (01)

Kajal    (02)

-----Original Message-----
From: oor-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oor-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter P. Yim
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:28 PM
To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion
Subject: Re: [oor-forum] Founding Members Meeting of the Open Ontology
Repository (OOR) Initiative - Wed 2008.01.23    (03)

To everyone who is on the receiving end of this message,    (04)

... kindly send me an RSVP, if you haven't already done so, by
replying to the list (nominally this should be done off-list, so
that the rest of the list subscribers won't be inundated with 40
or so responses, but since we need to test the list, therefore,
please bear with it) and let us know if you would be able to join
us at the Wed 2008.01.23* call. This way, I can prepare enough
resources for the call, and can make sure the list distribution
is working properly.    (05)

  [*2008.01.24 for those in Asia and Australia ... apologies for
having to do this at a very inconvenient hour for you guys!]    (06)

Thanks.  =ppy

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=23&year=2008&hour=9&min=00&sec=0&p1=224

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2008_01_23