oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] OOR access

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:59:46 -0800
> Several (most likely) BioPortal issues:
>
>  Explore'ing Ordnance survey Spatial Relations doesn't show much,
> since it consists primarily of properties.    (01)

That's correct. Because the browsing is focused on classes, there is
nothing to browse for ontologies that have only properties. For those,
you can only search.    (02)

>  Properties like locatedNear and found by Search'ing for located and
> locatedNear but not near or Near (while both do return based_near).    (03)

Yes. Our indexing doesn't split up camel-cased names.    (04)

>  Could Parsing Error's include a link to the error output?    (05)

That's a very nice idea! We added it to our feature tracker and will
see what it takes to get this done.    (06)

Natasha    (07)