oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] OOR access

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:56:25 -0500
> All services have been restarted. Please try to access OOR Sandbox again.    (01)

It works for me.  Thanks!    (02)

I see that the Ordnance survey Spatial Relations ontology that Gary submitted
can now be Explore'd, though a number of other ontologies are stuck in "Parsing
Ontology" or otherwise not Explore'able.    (03)

Several (most likely) BioPortal issues:    (04)

  Explore'ing Ordnance survey Spatial Relations doesn't show much, since it
consists primarily of properties.    (05)

  Properties like locatedNear and found by Search'ing for located and
locatedNear but not near or Near (while both do return based_near).    (06)

  Could Parsing Error's include a link to the error output?    (07)

Thanks!    (08)

        Mike    (09)