oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] Parsing Ontologies [was - Fwd: registration... oorsandbox

To: "'OpenOntologyRepository-development'" <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Peter Yim'" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
From: <jchatign@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:20:03 -1000
Peter,    (01)

As I was putting my slides together for Friday's telcon, I happened to pick
the COSMO ontology for use with a screen shot. I wanted the "visualize" link
to be active, so I used bioportal_admin to parse it.    (02)

Attached is the relevant messages from the log file. (And a portion of a
screen shot). There was a Java exception raised during the parsing, but the
process did complete in a about 2 hours. Perhaps when the parser was invoked
on the OOR sandbox as a scheduled (cron) job, the exception cause it to
abort?    (03)

Anyway, I thought this info might be helpful.    (04)

Jim    (05)