oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] size test ontologies

To: Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, yavuz eren <yawoos@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:12:22 -0800
Thank you for the prompt, Tejas.    (01)

Yavuz, ... can you delete them (or the ones that you no longer need)
yourself when you are done testing?
(If, for some reason, you are unable to remove them, or, if you want
me to remove them all in bulk this one time, please let me know.)    (02)

Regards.  =ppy