oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] OOR Development: BioPortal Copyright & IP Issues

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:13:49 -0700
Todd,    (01)

The BioPortal code is distributed under the Mozilla Public License.
So, all you need to do in posting the diagrams is acknowledge that the
original code came from NCBO. You are free to use any other license on
the derived artifacts and artifacts that use the diagrams (but we
would encourage open-source licenses of course).    (02)

Does that answer your question?    (03)

Natasha    (04)

On Apr 1, 2009, at 7:02 AM, Todd Schneider wrote:    (05)