oor-dev

[oor-dev] OOR Development: BioPortal Copyright & IP Issues

To: oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Todd Schneider <tjschneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 10:02:08 -0400
Mark,    (01)

I've developed an initial set of UML diagrams and artifacts from the BioPortal
code I downloaded. I'd like to post these artifacts and others derived from them
in the OOR workspace. Before doing so I'd like to understand any copyright or
intellectual property issues surrounding BioPortal or derivative works.    (02)

The intent of creating the UML model of BioPortal is to facilitate the
investigation and development of the OOR. As such, the BioPortal UML model may
be the basis for derivative work.    (03)

Thank you.    (04)

Todd    (05)