Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2014: Communique Endorsement

To: Ontology Summit 2014 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 19:47:35 +0000

Folks,

Please endorse the Ontology Summit 2014 Communique. It’s very easy to do (see below):

Please send your endorsement via e-mail by clicking here or
if this links fails to engage your e-mail client correctly, then e-mail
your endorsement to communique-endorsement@xxxxxx with the subject line:
"I hereby confirm my endorsement of the OntologySummit2014 Communique".

Kindly include your full name in the body of the message.

Note that your endorsement will be made by you as an individual,
and not as a representative of the organization(s) with which you
are affiliated.

Thanks!

Leo, Michael, Todd, and Francesca