Re: [ontology-summit] retirement

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 06:15:47 -0400
Peter,    (01)

Like everyone else, I wish you a happy retirement.    (02)

But I also remember a short item on the news about a barber
who has been going to work every day for years.  There is
nothing newsworthy in that.    (03)

The interesting point is that he was 102.  His clients had
no idea he was that old, and they went to him because he
always gave them a good haircut.    (04)

When the interviewer asked him why he never retired, the
barber answered:  "I've had many patrons who retired, and
within a couple of years, they were dead.  I decided that
I would never retire."    (05)

So we also wish you a long life -- and do something interesting.    (06)