Re: [ontology-summit] Last Chance to Endorse the OntologySummit2013_Comm

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
From: Nikolay Borgest <borgest@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:59:37 +0400
Dear Mr Yim,

My name is Nikolay Borgest,

I am a professor at Samara state aerospace university, Russia, one of the people who endorsed the Ontology Summit2013 Communiqué.

I find this document to be of great importance to everyone involved in the applied ontology design and implementation.

I would like to make a translation of the document to make it available to our Russian-speaking colleagues and publish it in the “Ontology of designing” journal (http://agora.guru.ru/scientific_journal).Please forgive the poor English on the journal’s page, the English version of the site is still under development and the text there is mechanically translated from the Russian one.

The translation of the communiqué will be handled in a proper way.

Could you please tell me if there are any limitations or restrictions on the publication of the translation of the document?

Best regards,

Nikolay Borgest