Re: [ontology-summit] [Semediawiki-user] Please join us! - Fwd: Ontology

To: "[[kgh]]" <mediawiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:08:23 -0700
Thanks a million, Karsten! I've populated the page now.    (01)

see: http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Hackathon_Clinics_SemanticContentHack    (02)

I changed the City/State/Country to virtual/virtual/International ...
but the events page at http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Events still shows
Gaithersburg, USA ... maybe its just being cached.    (03)

Appreciatively! =ppy

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:09 PM, [[kgh]] <mediawiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> you have to be autoconfirmed to create a regular page. ...
> ... However, I created a protopage [1] for you to work on.
>
> Cheers Karsten
>
> [1] http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Hackathon_Clinics_SemanticContentHack    (05)

...[snip]...    (06)